Shoreditch Shorties is a grassroots neighborhood motion sharing income straight with the road artwork and graffiti artists concerned in creating art work for the enterprise. Lots of the designs push boundaries and specific stances on social and political points, encouraging youth to ‘Be fierce, be Urban’!
9-year-old Dom (featured above) is deeply involved about environmental air pollution. After seeing a narrative on Instagram made by Dom, Janie from Shoreditch Shorties contacted Dom and prompt that they work collectively to create a T-shirt with the proceeds going to elevating funds for @plasticoceansuk and @surfersagainstsewage. To buy Dom’s T-shirt click on right here.
We’re collaborating with Shoreditch Shorties in a distinctive competitors and on the lookout for younger artists on the market!
Get artistic! Put down these iPhones and get designing to your likelihood to see your unique art work printed onto T-shirts bought by way of Shoreditch Shorties.
The winner can even be entitled to one T-shirt that includes their design. All income from the sale of the T-shirt will probably be donated to Refugee Help.
HOW TO ENTER:
The design theme is ‘Family’. What does Household imply to you? Have a look by the journal, what evokes you? How would you want to make use of your ‘voice’ in your design?
All work/digital artwork/drawings/collages welcome. Please submit a transparent picture of the art work.
Entries have to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by fifth January 2020 with the identify and age of the kid.
Open Worldwide. For ages as much as 17 years.
For Full Phrases, scroll down.
Shoreditch Shorties & Junior Fashion Design Competitors Phrases:
1. This giveaway is open to all (Worldwide), aside from workers of the promoters and prize supplying firm and their households or anybody else related with this competitors. For ages as much as 17 years.
2. To enter you will need to ship your art work to email@example.com no later than fifth January 2020.
three. The giveaway begins on Tuesday third November 2019 at 10:00 am GMT. Entries have to be obtained by 11:59 pm fifth Januray 2020.
four. The promoter accepts no duty for any entries which might be incomplete, illegible or fail to succeed in the Promoter by the deadline for any purpose.
5. The winner will probably be notified by an announcement on Instagram and by way of additionally by way of electronic mail, inside three days of the deadline, and can obtain their prizes of a T-shirt as soon as the T-shirt has been printed (Shoreditch Shorties will notify you of the date).
6. By getting into the competitors every entrant agrees to be certain by these guidelines.
eight. The primary promoter of the competitors is Junior Fashion Gross sales Ltd.
9. The prize features a T-shirt which characteristic the winner’s art work. There may be one winner solely.
10. A number of entries are allowed.
To seek out out extra concerning the work of Shoreditch Tales observe on Instagram or go to the web site right here.
View Tangereene Journal HERE.
Pictures by Danielle Owen – All rights reserved.
All posts copyright Junior Fashion Gross sales Ltd.
Please don’t reproduce with out permission.